is the class size?
- Our programs focus on a small class size approach for the best
possible preschool experience. 18 students maximum for the 4 year old
program. 16 students maximum in the 3 year old program. 8 students in each Half Pints Session.
my child have to be potty trained?
- All children enrolled in the 4 year old program MUST be potty
trained. All children enrolled in the 3 year old program SHOULD be
potty trained and working towards being fully trained by end of winter break in Dec.
does school start and end?
- Preschool opens after the Labor Day holiday and concludes with
conferences prior to the Memorial Day holiday.
are Parent/Teacher conferences?
- They are scheduled in the fall and spring or can be set up at any
time by request. The 4s class will have mandatory conferences in Jan. to discuss your child's readiness for kindergarten.
Many Teachers are in Each Classroom?
- 2 for our Three year old and Four year old programs. 1 for the Hiland Half Pints
there a Registration Fee?
- There is a non-refundable $60 registration fee for the first child.
If enrolling 2 children the fee is $105, 3 or 4 children the fee is
is your pay schedule?
- We are on a pay 1 month ahead schedule. There are 9
payments which are due at the first of every month.
/ how do I make my payments?
- Payments can be sent in via mail, ACH thru your bank, or dropped off in the tuition mailbox.
your program include religion?
- It is not a religious based program, but religion is incorporated
through small activities like snack time prayer and learning the pledge
your program include outdoor play?
- We have a generous, enclosed outdoor play area and a gymnasium when
the weather is inclement.
you go on field trips?
- We do not take the children off site. We bring the field
trips to us.
parents get involved?
- Yes. We have many activities throughout the year where
parents have the opportunity to get involved.
your building secure?
- Yes. Key codes are required to enter the building.
there a multi-child discount? -
Yes. Two children attending our program
simultaneously receive a 10% discount.
financial aid available? -
Yes. For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-367-3566.
I get a tour?
- Yes. Call to schedule an appointment.
there be snacks served? -
Each child is asked to bring their own snack each class day and will be
provided with a snack case before the first day of school.
For a few healthy snack ideas, click
the North Hills School District has a 2 hour delay what time does my
child attend? - The morning classes start at
10am and conclude at the
normal time (11:15 for the 3s and 11:30 for the 4s). The PM
will not be affected. The Hiland Half Pints classes will both meet at 10:30. Check the North Hills School District website
and /or cancellations.